Baskerville-Donovan, Inc. is hiring an experienced Civil Engineer to join our growing team of professionals in our Pensacola, FL office. Under the direction of the Civil Market Director, this candidate would be responsible for the design, development, implementation and analysis of civil engineering products and systems primarily related to municipal, county, state and federal infrastructure programs, along with water and wastewater. They would perform engineering design, evaluations, and provide recommendations to the development and design for Baskerville-Donovan civil projects.
This is a highly strategic career opportunity for a candidate with the enthusiasm and motivation to join a multi-discipline team with a primary focus on delivery of innovative, infrastructure solutions for civil projects.
Essential Job Duties
- Technical skills in wastewater collection, transmission, treatment and disposal is preferred.
- Technical skills in water supply, treatment, storage and distribution is preferred.
- Works with jurisdictional agencies in determining permit requirements and prepares permit applications and supporting documentation.
- Experience in project management and funding
- Works collaboratively with a team of engineers and support staff
- Prepares technical reports, progress reports, etc. as requested by management and/or clients.
- Proven track record of building strong client relationships.
- Leads meetings with staff, clients, contractors, vendors and others as required.
- AutoCAD skills are a plus.
Education & Experience
- B.S. in Civil or Environmental Engineering
- 1 – 5 years of experience in the field or related area
- Ability to obtain a State of Florida Engineering license (Either passed FE Exam or planning on taking exam).
- Experience in civil engineering industry preferred.
- M.S. in Civil or Environmental Engineering (not required).
- Group Health Insurance: UHC
- Dental and Vision Insurance: MetLife
- HRA: Pre-tax savings account for health expenses with employer contributions.
- FSA: Pre-tax savings account for Health, Dental, Vision, or Over the Counter Medical Items
- Employer paid Life and AD&D, STD & LTD: Unum
- Supplemental Voluntary Life Insurance: Unum
- Accident, Critical Illness, Cancer, & Hospital Choice: Aflac
- Paid Time Off (PTO) & Holiday Pay
- Fitness & Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)