Baskerville-Donovan, Inc. is currently seeking an energetic and professional Front Desk Receptionist in our Pensacola, FL office. This position provides general office support with a variety of clerical activities and related tasks. The Front Desk Receptionist will be responsible for answering incoming calls, directing calls to appropriate staff, greeting clients, mail distribution, requisition of supplies, as well as additional clerical duties.
Essential Job Responsibilities
- Answers telephones and directs the caller to the appropriate individual.
- Greets and directs visitors to the company.
- Will take and retrieve messages for various personnel.
- Provides callers information such as company address, directions to our office locations, company website, and other related information.
- Receives, sorts and forwards incoming mail.
- Coordinates the pick-up and delivery of express mail services (FedEx, UPS, etc.).
- Assists in the ordering, receiving, stocking and distribution of office supplies.
- Assist with clerical-related duties such as photocopying, and filing.
- Maintains front desk area and main conference room neat and presentable for guests.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education & Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED).
- Working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Six (6) months to one (1) year of relevant experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently on assigned tasks as well as to accept direction on given assignments.
- Ability to multi-task
- Competitive Salary
- Group Health Insurance: UHC
- Health Savings Account (HSA): Pre-tax savings account for health expenses with employer contributions.
- Flexible Savings Account (FSA): Pre-tax savings account for health, dental, vision, or over the counter medical items.
- Dental and Vision Insurance: MetLife
- Employer paid Life and AD&D, STD & LTD: Unum
- Supplemental Voluntary Life Insurance: Unum
- Accident, Critical Illness, Cancer, & Hospital Choice: Aflac
- Paid Time Off (PTO) & Holiday Pay
- Education & Licensing Reimbursements
- Professional Development
- Fitness & Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)